Pollution Incident Prevention
Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure Plans
POLLUTION INCIDENT PREVENTION PLANS
DUE: AUGUST 31, 2003
Thresholds requiring a PIP Plan:
- 1,320 gallons of petroleum fuel/oil in aboveground storage.
- 660 gallon of fuel/oil in a single aboveground storage tank.
- 5 tons/1,000 gallons of salt storage at a facility.
- 440 pounds of a regulated substance in exterior storage.
- 2,200 pounds of a regulated substance in interior storage.
Proximity to surface waters may require implementation of a Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plan.
SAGASSER & ASSOCIATES, INC. HAS COMPLETED PIP/SPCC PLANS FOR A VARIETY OF CLIENTS INCLUDING GOLF COURSES, BULK FUEL STORAGE, FERTILIZER STORAGE, AND MANUFACTURERS.